A CD ripper aiming for accuracy over speed
morituri is a CD ripper aiming for accuracy over speed.
Its features are modeled to compare with Exact Audio Copy.
* Support for MusicBrainz for metadata lookup.
* Support for AccurateRip verification.
* Detects sample read offset and ability to defeat cache of drives.
* Performs test and copy rip.
* Detects and rips Hidden Track One Audio.
* Templates for file and directory naming.
* Support for lossless encoding and lossy encoding or re-encoding of images.
* Tagging using GStreamer, including embedding MusicBrainz id's.
* Retagging of images.
* Plugins for logging.
* For now, only a command line client (rip) is shipped.