A Pure-Python library built as a PDF toolkit. It is capable of:
- extracting document information (title, author, ...)
- splitting documents page by page
- merging documents page by page
- cropping pages
- merging multiple pages into a single page
- encrypting and decrypting PDF files
- and more!
By being Pure-Python, it should run on any Python platform without any
dependencies on external libraries. It can also work entirely on StringIO
objects rather than file streams, allowing for PDF manipulation in memory.
It is therefore a useful tool for websites that manage or manipulate PDFs.
- Sources inherited from project openSUSE:Leap:42.3
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout openSUSE:Leap:42.3:Update/python3-PyPDF2 && cd $_
- Create Badge
|PyPDF2-1.26.0.tar.gz||0000077556 75.7 KB|
|python3-PyPDF2.changes||0000020054 19.6 KB|
|python3-PyPDF2.spec||0000002148 2.1 KB|