Update for wireshark.openSUSE_Evergreen_11.4 security
This update of wireshark includes several security and bug fixes. [bnc#820566]
+ vulnerabilities fixed:
* The RELOAD dissector could go into an infinite loop.
wnpa-sec-2013-23 CVE-2013-2486 CVE-2013-2487
* The GTPv2 dissector could crash.
* The ASN.1 BER dissector could crash.
* The PPP CCP dissector could crash.
* The DCP ETSI dissector could crash.
* The MPEG DSM-CC dissector could crash.
* The Websocket dissector could crash.
* The MySQL dissector could go into an infinite loop.
* The ETCH dissector could go into a large loop.
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
- Submitted by Stefan Lijewski (lijews)