Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.10198, Graphic... security
This update for bind fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2019-6465: Fixed an issue where controls for zone transfers may not be properly applied to Dynamically Loadable Zones (bsc#1126069).
- CVE-2018-5745: Fixed a denial of service vulnerability if a trust anchor rolls over to an unsupported key algorithm when using managed-keys (bsc#1126068).
- CVE-2018-5743: Fixed a denial of service vulnerability which could be caused by to many simultaneous TCP connections (bsc#1133185).
- CVE-2018-5740: Fixed a denial of service vulnerability in the "deny-answer-aliases" feature (bsc#1104129).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
- Submitted by Reinhard Max (rmax)