This update for libu2f-host fixes the following issues:
This update ships the u2f-host package (jsc#ECO-3687 bsc#1184648)
Version 1.1.10 (released 2019-05-15)
- Add new devices to udev rules.
- Fix a potentially uninitialized buffer (CVE-2019-9578, bsc#1128140)
Version 1.1.9 (released 2019-03-06)
- Fix CID copying from the init response, which broke compatibility with
Version 1.1.8 (released 2019-03-05)
- Add udev rules
- Drop 70-old-u2f.rules and use 70-u2f.rules for everything
- Use a random nonce for setting up CID to prevent fingerprinting
- CVE-2019-9578: Parse the response to init in a more stable way to prevent
leakage of uninitialized stack memory back to the device (bsc#1128140).
Version 1.1.7 (released 2019-01-08)
- Fix for trusting length from device in device init.
- Fix for buffer overflow when receiving data from device. (YSA-2019-01,
- Add udev rules for some new devices.
- Add udev rule for Feitian ePass FIDO
- Add a timeout to the register and authenticate actions.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
- Submitted by Paolo Perego (pperego)