Update for MozillaFirefox.openSUSE_Leap_15.2_Upd... security
This update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues:
This update for MozillaFirefox and pipewire fixes the following issues:
MozillaFirefox Extended Support Release 78.1.0 ESR
* Fixed: Various stability, functionality, and security fixes (bsc#1174538)
* CVE-2020-15652: Potential leak of redirect targets when loading scripts in a worker
* CVE-2020-6514: WebRTC data channel leaks internal address to peer
* CVE-2020-15655: Extension APIs could be used to bypass Same-Origin Policy
* CVE-2020-15653: Bypassing iframe sandbox when allowing popups
* CVE-2020-6463: Use-after-free in ANGLE gl::Texture::onUnbindAsSamplerTexture
* CVE-2020-15656: Type confusion for special arguments in IonMonkey
* CVE-2020-15658: Overriding file type when saving to disk
* CVE-2020-15657: DLL hijacking due to incorrect loading path
* CVE-2020-15654: Custom cursor can overlay user interface
* CVE-2020-15659: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 79 and Firefox ESR 78.1
pipewire was updated to version 0.3.6 (bsc#1171433, jsc#ECO-2308):
* Extensive memory leak fixing and stress testing was done.
A big leak in screen sharing with DMA-BUF was fixed.
* Compile fixes
* Stability improvements in jack and pulseaudio layers.
* Added the old portal module to make the Camera portal
work again. This will be moved to the session manager in
* Improvements to the GStreamer source and sink shutdown.
* Fix compatibility with v2 clients again when negotiating
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15-SP2:Update update project.
- Submitted by Charles Robertson (cgrobertson)