recommended update for lvm2.openSUSE_Lea...
This update was submitted from LiuhuaMelody Wang (wanglh) and rated as moderate
This update for lvm2 fixes the following issues: - Fix clvmd.ocf and cmirrord to remove "-d" option for cmirrord. (bsc#971334) - Fix clvmd.ocf to add lvmconf --enable-cluster before starting daemon when locking_type is not 3 or use_lvmetad is 1. (bsc#970439) - Fix pvchange returning with exit code 5 if another volume group which is not related to the PVs is exported. (bsc#969310) - Omit some warning messages from pvcreate. (bsc#966183) - Change default locking_dir from "/var/lock/lvm" back to "/run/lvm/lock". (bsc#963427) - Improve pvcreate's error messages to be more informative. (bsc#960744) - Add 'Also=lvm2-lvmetad.socket' to '[Install]' section of lvm2-lvmetad.service to trigger removal of the former when the latter is disabled. (bsc#960044) - Remove verbose message when re-scanning devices. (bsc#955529) - Do not output error message inside retry loops to avoid noisy error message in case of remove failure because device is busy. (bsc#940298) This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP1:Update update project.
- 971334#bnc: Can't start clvmd resource in HA cluster under openSUSE 20160307 Tumbleweed
- 970439#bnc: pacemaker lvm resource agent must not start if lvmetad is enabled
- 969310#bnc: SLES 12 SP1 - x86_64: pvchange returns with exit code 5 if another volume group is exported
- 963427#bnc: lvm activation failed on boot if locking_dir is on /var/lock/lvm
- 960744#bnc: pvcreate returns confusing error message
- 960044#bnc: Broken symlink in systemd configuration - lvm2-lvmetad.socket
- 966183#bnc: pvchange writes to stderr output but exit code is 0
- 955529#bnc: Unable to correct lvscan from finding the device twice
- 940298#bnc: Error message printed when lvremove snap lv
- Relogin suggested:
- Reboot suggested:
- Package-manager restart: