Update for asciidoc.openSUSE_13.2_Update recommendedRecommended update for asciidoc
This update for asciidoc provides version 8.6.9 and fixes the following issues:
- html5, xhtml11 and slidy outputs now wrap pre element contents at right margin.
- Vim syntax file: Highlight line breaks in lists.
- Vim syntax file: Fixed highlighting of lines with spaces preceding an indented paragraph.
- Vim syntax file: Dropped ) from list of illegal characters following opening quote.
- Added + intrinsic attribute.
- Allow tabsize=0 in configuration file.
- Removed wordpress backend into the blogpost project (where it belongs) as an AsciiDoc backend plugin.
- Added HTML5 footer badges.
- Added favicon to AsciiDoc website.
- Changed AsciiDoc website domain to asciidoc.org.
- Vim syntax file: Closing quote character cannot be immediately followed by same closing quote character.
- Documentation updates.
- If admonition icons are embedded using the Data URI Scheme and the icons directory is undefined or
does not exist then the iconsdir attribute is set to the location of the icons installed in the
AsciiDoc configuration directory.
- Updated ./stylesheets/pygments.css from pygments 1.4.
- HTML backends: Align inline images to text-bottom.
- html4 backend: Added hr attribute to make the inter-section horizontal ruler element optional.
- Documented Callout lists cannot be used within tables.
- Removed Vim related stuff from the installer makefile.
- Dropped vim/ftdetect/asciidoc_filetype.vim from distribution, the file detection was broken and the
default settings satisfied noone.
- Vim syntax highlighter: Increase sync backtracking to catch changes to large block elements.
- Added Romanian language configuration file.
- Added ruler and line-break outputs to HTML Help outputs.
- Added Czech language configuration file.
- html4 backend: Allow embedded images and icons (data-uri attribute).
- html4 backend: table and example block caption place at bottom for consistency.
- html4 backend: Dropped border around example block.
- html4 backend: Cellpaddings made equal to 4 for consistency.
- Vim syntax highligher: Highlight closing OpenBlock delimiter when it immediately follows a list.
- Updated html5 backend (previous commit was xhtml11 only).
- Embedded data-uri images now figure file mimetype from file contents rather than the file extension.
- Submitted by David Sterba (dsterba)