Proxychains compiled for latest openSUSE
Proxychains is a proxy chaining tunneling utility.
About proxychains tool from it's developers:
* It's a proxifier.
* Latest version: 3.1
* Dedicated OS: Linux and other Unixes.
* Allows TCP and DNS tunneling through proxies.
* Supports HTTP, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy servers.
* Different proxy types can be mixed in the same chain.
* Proxy chain: user-defined list of proxies chained together.
Main project URL:
I'm not affiliated with this project, but I use it extensively, and I always need to have it on my system. After openSUSE 12.1 release I decided to create a build on OBS to have it organized and maybe help other users.
Please, do contact me at [ oss (A) asarkisov (d) com ] if you have any issues with this project. Before contacting me read proxychains documentation and manual, though.