Interchange is a web based application server, electronic catalog and database display system.
Homepage: http://www.icdevgroup.org/ edit
Public Clone URL: git://github.com/interchange/interchange.git
nterchange is a web application server, electronic catalog and database
display system. Features include:
* online ordering
* real-time credit card processing hooks
* high-end database access and retrieval with SQL support
* product categorizing, merchandising, and discounting
* basic customer relationship management
* dynamic content presentation
* content management
* internationalization and localization support
* real-time tax and shipping hooks
* possibility of web-based administration
Interchange requires Perl 5.8.5 or later, on a Unix-like operating system.
nterchange also requires some non-standard Perl modules to be installed on
your system. Unless you are installing from distribution-specific packages
(Red Hat, Debian, ...), the quick way to install the necessary support is to
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'
If you would like to use a specific version of Perl, simply invoke
Perl with an absolute path to the Perl binary, such as
/usr/local/bin/perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'
This project does not contain any packages