This repository contains stable release builds. There are daily builds available in the daily subproject.
Naemon is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and
Naemon features include:
* Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP,
* Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks
* Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email,
pager, or user-defined method)
* Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events
(for proactive problem resolution)
* Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.)
Naemon was written in C and is designed to be easy to understand and modify
to fit your own needs.