Qubes OS openSUSE requirementshttps://www.qubes-os.org
Various packages that are needed to build and run Qubes OS under openSUSE. Packages are sourced from Factory or from Leap 15.2/15.3 Updates (if they need to be compatible with existing packages).
Major included components:
- Python 3.8 and 3.9 with all Python modules required by Qubes OS compiled against it including any tests (some Qubes OS components now require 3.7 at minimum)
- Packages containing Python subpackage: dnf, samba, salt, xapps, bind
- Some component needs to be built against Python stack: xen, unbound (gnutls requirement)
- Qubes OS GUI tools requirements: xss-lock, pmount
- Some built packages require a newer version: graphviz, lz4