Involved Projects and Packages
NOTE: Automatically created during Factory devel project migration by admin.
Fluentd is an open source data collector designed to scale and simplify log
management. It can collect, process and ship many kinds of data in near
gHRV is a graphical tool to clinicians and researchers interested in Heart Rate Variability Analysis.
- Reads Polar, Suunto, ASCII (beats and RR series) and WFDB (qrs) beats files.
- Episodes can be read from ASCII files, inserted, edited and deleted. gHRV includes both a graphical and a spreadsheet-like tools for editing episodes.
- Time-domain, frequency-domain and non-linear analyses are included. Some of the included measures are:
• Time-domain: SDNN, SDANN, rMSSD, SDNN index, pNN50, HRV triangular index and TIN.
• Frequency-domain: power in ULF, VLF, LF and HF bands, total power and LF/HF ratio.
• Non-linear: approximate entropy, fractal dimension and SD1 and SD2 from Poincaré plots.
- It generates high-quality plots that can be exported in eps, tiff, svg, png, pdf and jpg formats.
- It shows reports that can be saved in html format.
- Temporal evolution of frequency-domain and non-linear parameters can be represented and significance tests of these paremeters in different areas can be performed.
Collection of tools for emulating other CPUs and systems
gnuboy emulates the Color GameBoy handheld console in portable C with
interfaces for X11, Linux fbcon and svgalib, SDL, DOS, and Windows,
with other ports planned in the future. Compatibility with ROMs tested
is around 99 percent, and all major hardware features except SGB
extensions are supported. With the optional optimized i386 assembly
code, gnuboy can run at the full 60 FPS even on Pentium/75s and below.
Hatari is an emulator for the Atari ST, STE, TT and Falcon computers.
The Atari ST was a 16/32 bit computer system which was first released by Atari
in 1985. Using the Motorola 68000 CPU, it was a very popular computer having
quite a lot of CPU power at that time.
Unlike many other Atari ST emulators which try to give you a good environment
for running GEM applications, Hatari tries to emulate the hardware of a ST as
close as possible so that it is able to run most of the old ST games and demos.
Backports for SLE-12-SP5
Packages from SLE that needs to be updated because of dependency reasons
Updated packages from openSUSE:Backports:SLE-15-SP2 that need to be updated because of dependency reasons.
Backports for SLE-15-SP4
rpmlint-backports checks for Backports for SLE-15-SP4
This project was created for package ansible via attribute OBS:Maintained