Involved Projects and Packages
A simple Python module to bypass Cloudflare's anti-bot page (also known as "I'm Under Attack Mode", or IUAM), implemented with Requests.
This module can be used to generate web feeds in both ATOM and RSS format. It has support for extensions.
This is a universal Python binding for the LMDB 'Lightning' Database.
LMDB is a tiny database with the following properties:
* Ordered map interface (keys are always lexicographically sorted).
* Reader/writer transactions: readers don’t block writers, writers don’t block readers. Each environment supports one concurrent write transaction.
* Cheap read transactions.
* Environments may be opened by multiple processes on the same host.
* Multiple named databases may be created with transactions covering all named databases.
* Memory mapped, allowing for zero copy lookup and iteration. This is optionally exposed to Python using the buffer() interface.
* Maintenance requires no external process or background threads.
* No application-level caching is required: LMDB uses the operating system’s buffer cache.
Build and publish crates with pyo3, rust-cpython and cffi bindings
as well as rust binaries as python packages.
This project is a zero-configuration replacement for
setuptools-rust milksnake. It supports building wheels for Python
3.5+, can upload them to PyPI and has basic PyPy support.
This package provides a reasonably high-level SASL client written
in pure Python. New mechanisms may be integrated easily, but by default,
support for PLAIN, ANONYMOUS, CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, and GSSAPI are
Pydle is a modular, callback-based IRCv3 library for Python 3.
* IRCv3.1 (full)
* IRCv3.2 (base only, work in progress)
A ctypes-based python interface to the mpv media player.
It gives more or less full control of all features of the player,
just like the lua interface does.
RtMidi is a set of C++ classes which provides an API for realtime MIDI I/O across Linux (ALSA & JACK), macOS (CoreMIDI & JACK), and Windows (MultiMedia System) operating systems.
python-rtmidi is a Python binding for RtMidi implemented using Cython and provides a thin wrapper around the RtMidi C++ interface. The API is basically the same as the C++ one but with the naming scheme of classes, methods and parameters adapted to the Python PEP-8 conventions and requirements of the Python package naming structure.
Svgpathtools is a collection of tools for manipulating and
analyzing SVG Path objects and Bézier curves.
A simple, Pillow-friendly wrapper around the tesseract-ocr API for Optical
Character Recognition (OCR).
tesserocr integrates directly with Tesseract's C++ API using Cython
which allows for simple Pythonic and easy-to-read source code. It
enables real concurrent execution when used with Python's threading
module by releasing the GIL while processing an image in tesseract.
dhewm3 is a DOOM 3 GPL source port.
Unlike the original DOOM 3, dhewm3 uses:
- SDL for low level OS support, OpenGL and input handling
- OpenAL for audio output, all OS specific audio backends are gone
- OpenAL EFX for EAX reverb effects
- Better support for widescreen (and arbitrary display resolutions)
Taisei is an open clone of the Tōhō Project series. Tōhō is a one-man project of shoot ’em up games set in an isolated world full of Japanese folklore.
wxEDID is a wxWidgets - based EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) editor.
This is an early stage of development, allowing to modify the base EDID v1.3+ structure and CEA-861 (as first extension block).
Besides normal editor functionality, the app has been equipped with a DTD constructor, which aims to ease timings selection/editing. It's also possible to export and import EDID data to/from text files (hex ASCII format) and also to save the structures as a human-readable text.
This project was created for package zrythm via attribute OBS:Maintained
This project was created for package solvespace via attribute OBS:Maintained
This project was created for package netgen via attribute OBS:Maintained