This is an audio recorder application for the GNOME 2.x/3.x and Ubuntu's Unity Desktops, which allows you to record your favourite music and audio to a file. It can record audio from your system's soundcard, microphones, browsers, webcams and more. Put simply: if it plays out of your loudspeakers you can record it.
It has an advanced timer that can:
* Start, stop or pause recording at a given clock time.
* Start, stop or pause after a time period.
* Stop when the recorded file size exceeds a limit.
* Start recording on voice or sound (user can set the audio level and delay).
* Stop or pause recording on "silence" (user can set the audio level and delay).
The recording can be automatically controlled by:
* RhythmbBox audio player.
* Banshee audio player.
* Amarok and other MPRIS compatible players.
* Skype. It can automatically record all your Skype calls without any user interaction.
It supports several audio (output) formats such as OGG audio, Flac, MP3 and WAV.
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|_link||0000000124 124 Bytes||about 2 months|
|audio-recorder-correct-desktop-menu.patch||0000001363 1.33 KB||over 3 years|
|audio-recorder.changes||0000004816 4.7 KB||about 2 months|
|audio-recorder.spec||0000003606 3.52 KB||about 2 months|
|audio-recorder_3.2.3~hirsute.tar.gz||0000528709 516 KB||about 2 months|