Multi-CPU emulator engine based on QEMUhttp://www.unicorn-engine.org
Unicorn is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture CPU emulator
* Multi-architectures: Arm, Arm64 (Armv8), M68K, Mips, Sparc
& X86 (X86_64 included).
* Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
* Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Rust, Haskell,
Ruby, Python, Java, Go, .NET, Delphi/Pascal & MSVC available.
* Native support for Windows & *nix (with Mac OSX, Linux, *BSD
& Solaris confirmed).
* High performance by using Just-In-Time compiler technique.
* Support fine-grained instrumentation at various levels.
* Thread-safe by design.
* Distributed under free software license GPLv2.