Multi-CPU emulator engine based on QEMU
Unicorn is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture CPU emulator
* Multi-architectures: Arm, Arm64 (Armv8), M68K, Mips, Sparc
& X86 (X86_64 included).
* Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
* Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Rust, Haskell,
Ruby, Python, Java, Go, .NET, Delphi/Pascal & MSVC available.
* Native support for Windows & *nix (with Mac OSX, Linux, *BSD
& Solaris confirmed).
* High performance by using Just-In-Time compiler technique.
* Support fine-grained instrumentation at various levels.
* Thread-safe by design.
* Distributed under free software license GPLv2.
- Links to Virtualization / unicorn
- Has a link diff
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout home:jayvdb:staticlibs/unicorn && cd $_
- Create Badge
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|_link||0000000122 122 Bytes||about 5 years|
|unicorn-1.0.1.tar.gz||0003241331 3.09 MB||almost 6 years|
|unicorn.changes||0000000901 901 Bytes||almost 6 years|
|unicorn.gcc.patch||0000001157 1.13 KB||almost 6 years|
|unicorn.spec||0000006551 6.4 KB||almost 6 years|