A DOOM source port focusing on multiplayer gaminghttps://zandronum.com/
Zandronum is a source port focused on offering a modernized multiplayer
experience, offering new game modes such as capture the flag, invasion
or domination. The International Doom League adopted it as its port of
choice in 2014.
* Support for up to 64 players in cooperative, deathmatch, team deathmatch,
capture the flag, possession, domination, invasion, Last Man Standing,
survival, and other game modes.
* Support for most ZDoom and GZDoom features, including the latter's
hardware accelerated renderer.
* Continuing support for unique Skulltag editing features as well.
* Console, Quake-style keybindings, free look, jumping, and other advanced
* Full support for all Doom engine games, including Heretic, Hexen, and
Game data must be placed in ~/.config/zandronum/ .
|_service||0000000545 545 Bytes||about 1 month|
|fmodapi42416linux64.tar.gz||0011631876 11.1 MB||9 months|
|sqlite.tar.gz||0004513907 4.3 MB||9 months|
|zandronum-3.1.0.tar.xz||0004938560 4.71 MB||about 1 month|
|zandronum.changes||0000003539 3.46 KB||about 1 month|
|zandronum.spec||0000004695 4.58 KB||about 1 month|
|zandronum_icon.png||0000058683 57.3 KB||9 months|