KDE tools to monitor SMART devices and MDRaid health status
KDE tools to monitor SMART devices and MDRaid health status.
Features a full application and a Plasma applet.
- Display S.M.A.R.T. attributes for harddrives supporting it.
- Start and monitor progress of S.M.A.R.T. Short and Extended self test.
- Display properties for MDRaid arrays.
- Start and monitor progress of data scrubbing on MDRaid arrays.
- Display basic health status for storage units.
- Can be used on the desktop, on a panel or as a systray icon (see systray settings to activate).
- Use KDE notification for health status change.
- Highly configurable interface.