Involved Projects and Packages
NOTE: Automatically created during Factory devel project migration by admin.
A collection of test suites to validate the reliability, robustness and
stability of Linux. It provides tools for testing the kernel and
Roswell is a Lisp implementation installer/manager, launcher, and much more!
Roswell started out as a command-line tool with the aim to make installing and managing Common Lisp implementations really simple and easy.
Roswell has now evolved into a full-stack environment for Common Lisp development, and has many features that makes it easy to test, share, and distribute your Lisp applications. With Roswell, we aim to push the Common Lisp community to a whole new level of productivity.
Roswell is still in beta. Despite this, the basic interfaces are stable and not likely to change. Roswell currently works well on Unix-like platforms such as Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD. Roswell also works on other operating systems, but currently some parts or features might be missing or unstable.
Miscellaneous extras and helpers for X11::Protocol:
- X11::Protocol::Other - misc helpers
- X11::Protocol::ChooseWindow - user click on window
- X11::Protocol::GrabServer - oop block scope server grab
- X11::Protocol::WM - window manager things
- X11::Protocol::XSetRoot - set root window background
- X11::AtomConstants - atoms
- X11::CursorFont - cursor names
- Encode::X11 - compound text encode/decode
- X11::Protocol::Ext::Composite - obscured window content
- X11::Protocol::Ext::DAMAGE - window/pixmap content changes
- X11::Protocol::Ext::DOUBLE_BUFFER - off-screen swapped drawing
- X11::Protocol::Ext::MIT_SCREEN_SAVER - external screen saver
- X11::Protocol::Ext::MIT_SHM - images through shared memory
- X11::Protocol::Ext::MIT_SUNDRY_NONSTANDARD - old bug mode
- X11::Protocol::Ext::TOG_CUP - colormap helpers
- X11::Protocol::Ext::XFree86_DGA - direct video RAM access
- X11::Protocol::Ext::XFIXES - various regions, cursors, selection events
- X11::Protocol::Ext::XINERAMA.pm - multiple monitors as one big screen
- X11::Protocol::Ext::X_Resource - server usage statistics
babl is a dynamic, any to any, pixel format translation library.
It allows converting between different methods of storing pixels known
as pixel formats that have with different bitdepths and other data
representations, color models and component permutations.
A vocabulary to formulate new pixel formats from existing primitives is
provided as well as the framework to add new color models and data
GEGL provides infrastructure to do demand based cached non destructive image editing on larger than RAM buffers. Through babl it provides support for a wide range of color models and pixel storage formats for input and output.
Android SDK Platform Tools is a component for the Android SDK. It includes tools that interface with the Android platform, such as adb, fastboot, and systrace. These tools are required for Android app development. They're also needed if you want to unlock your device bootloader and flash it with a new system image.
Although some new features in these tools are available only for recent versions of Android, the tools are backward compatible, so you need only one version of the SDK Platform Tools.
This project was created for package libtirpc via attribute OBS:Maintained
This project was created for package ltp via attribute OBS:Maintained
This project was created for package gimp via attribute OBS:Maintained