Program to Operate the i-Blue 747 GPS Data Loggerhttp://www.rigacci.org/wiki/doku.php/doc/appunti/hardware/gps_logger_i_blue_747
MTKBabel is a Perl program to operate the i-Blue 747 GPS data logger.
It should work also with other GPS devices based on the MediaTek MTK
The main capabilities are:
* Command line interface
* Save data log in GPX and raw binary format
* If required retrieve all the data, also the old one being overlapped
* Change logging criteria: time, distance, speed
* Change log format
* START/STOP logging
* Set OVERLAP or STOP method on memory full
* Erase the internal memory
The program is written in Perl, and it was tested on Linux via USB
connection. One goal is easy portability to C and small RAM footprint.