Radicale is a small but powerful CalDAV (calendars, to-do lists) and CardDAV (contacts) server
* Shares calendars and contact lists through CalDAV, CardDAV and HTTP.
* Supports events, todos, journal entries and business cards.
* Works out-of-the-box, no complicated setup or configuration required.
* Can limit access by authentication.
* Can secure connections with TLS.
* Works with many CalDAV and CardDAV clients.
* Stores all data on the file system in a simple folder structure.
* Can be extended with plugins.
* Is GPLv3-licensed free software.
- Devel package for openSUSE:Factory
- Links to openSUSE:Factory / Radicale
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout network/Radicale && cd $_
- Create Badge
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|Radicale-3.1.8.tar.gz||0000137123 134 KB|
|Radicale.changes||0000020920 20.4 KB|
|Radicale.spec||0000004795 4.68 KB|
|_link||0000000124 124 Bytes|
|radicale.firewalld||0000000209 209 Bytes|
|radicale.service||0000001196 1.17 KB|
|system-user-radicale.conf||0000000168 168 Bytes|
How about pushing this to Factory? :)
That's a good idea. Though I want to push the latest version (2.x) since it's more advanced and error-prone but until they don't fix their too strict requirements (https://github.com/Kozea/Radicale/issues/899 ) I cannot even update it. But after that I'm in, thank you for the recommendation.
Thanks for taking care of this. I send a request to update vobject (SR#651375) and commented on the bug.
Thank you; I'll update Radicale to v2 here and then, after some weeks if no problems are reported, it goes to Factory :).
To be able to include it in Factory, I started fixing the rpmlint warnings.
Currently, there's also a request created for "radicale" user and group to be recognised as standard ones: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/833685
nice, thanks :)
Submit request to Factory: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/853781