Revision Log of cgit (26)
Jan Engelhardt (jengelh) committed 4 months ago (revision 24)
- Update bundled git tarball to 2.6.1 [bnc#948969]
Jan Engelhardt (jengelh) committed 5 months ago (revision 23)
- Update bundled git tarball to 2.5.3
Jan Engelhardt (jengelh) accepted request 311596 8 months ago (revision 22)
- Update bundled git tarball to 2.4.3
Andreas Stieger (AndreasStieger) accepted request 305288 9 months ago (revision 21)
- Update to new upstream release 0.11.2 * addition of a Lua scripting engine * fine-grained authentication support through the new Lua scripting system * support for the "rawdiff" command was added * sendfile() is now used when available (Linux systems) instead of a loop of read() and write(). This should significantly increase performance for high volume sites which make heavy use of the caching feature, as it saves copies to and from user-space. * Caching granularity is now improved with the introduction of the cache-snapshot-ttl option, which allows configuration of the ttl for tarball and zip snapshots of repositories. * When filtering in the index, make the sorting links point to the same filtered page of results * Take into account leading slashes when comptuing links
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) accepted request 262832 about 1 year ago (revision 20)
Fix css and logo path in cgitrc file (replace /git by /cgit)
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) accepted request 254455 over 1 year ago (revision 19)
- Enable parallel build
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) accepted request 182502 over 2 years ago (revision 18)
- Fix VUL-0: cgit: remote file disclosure flaw (CVE-2013-2117, bnc#822166)
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) committed about 3 years ago (revision 17)
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) accepted request 142123 about 3 years ago (revision 16)
Hi, on OpenSUSE < 12.2, xz is needed in BuildRequire.
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) accepted request 142049 about 3 years ago (revision 15)
- updated to cgit-0.9.1: Enhancements: - path-selected submodule links - intelligent default branch guessing - /etc/mime.types lookup - gitweb.* and cgit.* git-config support - case insensitive sorting and age sorting - commit, repository, and section sorting - bold currently viewed page in pagination - support BSDs in makefile Security: - CVE-2012-4465: heap-buffer overflow in parsing.c - CVE-2012-4548: syntax highlighting command injection Bug Fixes: - transition maintainer to Jason Donenfeld (zx2c4) - download git snapshot from github instead of Lars' old server - css fixes - stablization of tests - more compatible default highlight script - suppress gzip timestamp so that tarballs only use tar timestamps - treat ctags as target in makefile - do not let global variables override certain local repo settings - print ampersand as proper html entity - use placeholder for empty commit subject - format diff view for addition and removal of files - point links at correct blob from ssdiff
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) accepted request 139647 over 3 years ago (revision 14)
- cgit-CVE-2012-4548-fix.diff: Fix VUL-0: cgit: arbitrary code / command execution via improperly quoted arguments (CVE-2012-4548, bnc#787074)
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) accepted request 137759 over 3 years ago (revision 13)
- Fix VUL-0: specially-crafted commits can trigger a heap-based buffer overflow (CVE-2012-4465, bnc#783012)
Sascha Peilicke (saschpe) accepted request 104308 almost 4 years ago (revision 12)
patch license to follow spdx.org standard
Sascha Peilicke (saschpe) accepted request 94123 about 4 years ago (revision 11)
Add cgit-fix-more-read_tree_recursive.diff, this time with 'Changed'-entry.
Sascha Peilicke (saschpe) committed about 4 years ago (revision 10)
Add changes entry for recent patch addition.
Sascha Peilicke (saschpe) accepted request 91993 about 4 years ago (revision 9)
The cgit build fix with respect to git-1.7.6 is incomplete: in the file ui-tree.c ls_tree() has been patched to use pathspec when invoking read_tree_recursive(), but cgit_print_tree() has not been touched. The resulting problem can be seen when browsing the tree of a cgit repository: when you "drill down" into subfolders, parts of the parent folder's contents will appear in the listing. This patch adjusts cgit_print_tree() accordingly, which fixes the problem.
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) committed over 4 years ago (revision 8)
- split from OBS git repo to an individual repo (since cgit-0.9 doesn't build with git-1.7.7) - merged fixes in git repo back to cgit repo
Takashi Iwai (tiwai) committed over 4 years ago (revision 7)
- split from OBS git repo to an individual repo - merged fixes in git repo back - updated to git 126.96.36.199 - updated to cgit 0.9.0.2 - fixed potential XSS vulnerability in rename hint - fixed a segfault with git 1.7.6 - updated to git 1.7.6: see git changelog for more details - updated to git 188.8.131.52: see git changelog for more details - Fix incompatibilies with git 1.7.5.x to build cgit again - Do not buildrequire git, the package builds it's own git and the buildrequires line only makes backporting harder. - updated git 184.108.40.206: See git changelog for more details - updated to git 220.127.116.11: documentation updates, small bug fixes; see included Documentation/RelNotes/18.104.22.168.txt - updated to cgit 0.9: major updates; using git-1.7.4.x - updated to git 22.214.171.124: In addition to the usual fixes, this release also includes support for the new "add.ignoreErrors" name given to the existing "add.ignore-errors" configuration variable.