Involved Projects and Packages
The game is a platformer with some puzzle elements. You take control of a ball which is genetically modifed by the British secret service. Your mission is to rescue captured British soldiers from a prison in Iran.
The game was written in 72 hours for the TINS competition, a competition similar to Speedhack. The name TINS is an recursive
acronym for 'TINS is not Speedhack'.
Capi City is a client for the Monopd-Server, wich allows to play Monopoly-like board games.
Currently all important features from Monopd 0.9.3 are implemented.
Currently missing is: specating games, kick/upgrade players.
The IrrlichtMT Engine is a realtime 3D engine written and usable in
C++. It uses OpenGL, OpenGL ES and its own software renderer, and
has features which can be found in commercial 3D engines, some of
* Built-in and extensible material library with vertex, pixel, and
geometry shader support
* Character animation system with skeletal and morph target animation.
* Particle effects, billboards, light maps, environment mapping,
stencil buffer shadows, and lots of other special effects.
* Direct import of common mesh file formats: Maya (.obj), 3DStudio
(.3ds), COLLADA (.dae), Blitz3D (.b3d), Milkshape (.ms3d), Quake 3
levels (.bsp), Quake2 models (.md2), Microsoft DirectX (.X)…
gksu is a Gtk+ frontend to /bin/su. It supports login shells and
preserving environment when acting as a su frontend. It is useful to
menu items or other graphical programs that need to ask a user's
password to run another program as another user.
This library comes from the gksu program. It provides a simple API to use su and sudo in programs that need to execute tasks as other user. It provides X authentication facilities for running programs in an X session.
nomacs is a free image viewer, which is small, fast and able to handle the most common image formats.
Additionally it is possible to synchronise multiple viewers.
A synchronisation of viewers running on the same computer or via LAN is possible.
It allows to compare images and spot the differences (e.g. schemes of architects to show the progress).
This repository depends on home:XRevan86.
Kamerka is a Qt5 application using KF5 libraries. It uses
Video4Linux to get an image from the webcam and is able to save
photographs. The interface is based on QML and uses its
possibilities to show an animated UI.
Qt is a set of libraries for developing applications.
This package contains additional style plugins.
This applications allows users to configure Qt5 settings (theme,
font, icons, etc.) under DE/WM without Qt integration.
Audacious is an advanced audio player. It is free, lightweight, based on Qt, runs on GNU/Linux and many other UNIX-like platforms, and is focused on audio quality and supporting a wide range of audio codecs.
It still features an alternative skinned user interface (based on Winamp 2.x skins).
Historically, it started as a fork of a fork of XMMS.
DeaDBeeF is an audio player using GTK.
Through use of the ffmpeg libraries, it supports many formats.
It also supports cuesheets, chiptune formats with subtunes, song-length databases.
It can be extended using plugins (DSP, GUI, output, input, etc.).
The GUI looks similar to Foobar2000.
This plugin aims to implement the MPRISv2 D-Bus interface for DeaDBeeF for instance to integrate DeaDBeeF into Sound Menu.
Exaile is a media player aiming to be similar to Clementine, but written in GTK.
It incorporates many of the cool things from Amarok (and other media players) like automatic fetching of album art, handling of large libraries, lyrics fetching, artist/album information via the wikipedia, last.fm support, optional iPod support (assuming you have python-gpod installed).
In addition, Exaile also includes a built in shoutcast directory browser, tabbed playlists (so you can have more than one playlist open at a time), blacklisting of tracks (so they don't get scanned into your library), downloading of guitar tablature from fretplay.com, and submitting played tracks on your iPod to last.fm.
The main goal of this project is to get PPAPI (Pepper) Flash player working in Firefox.
This wrapper implements some kind of adapter which will look like browser to PPAPI plugin and look like NPAPI plugin for browser.
Customisable jukebox based on Gtk2 for large music collections.
- Made with big libraries in mind.
- Customisable window layouts.
- Artist/album lock: restrict playlist to current artist/album.
- Easy access to songs related to the currently playing song:
* songs from the same album.
* album(s) from the same artist(s).
* songs with same title (other versions, covers, ...).
- Supports Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC files and other formats.
- Simple mass-tagging and mass-renaming.
- Notification icon, with a customisable tip window, which can be used to control the player.
- Customisable SongTree widget for a pretty list of songs.
- Support multiple genres for a song and multiple artists for each song by separating them.
- Customisable labels can be set for each song (like bootleg, live, -'s favourites, ...).
- Filters with unlimited nesting of conditions.
- Customisable weighted random mode (based on rating, last time played, label, ...).
- The possibility to act as a icecast server, to listen to your music remotely.
- Plugins: nowplaying (external program song updates), last.fm, find pictures, simple lyrics, display Wikipedia artist page and search lyrics with Google.
GUI for PulseAudio's LADSPA interface using Steve Harris' Multiband EQ (mbeq_1197) plugin.
qpwgraph is a graph manager dedicated for PipeWire, using the Qt C++ framework, based and pretty much like the same of QjackCtl.
SMPlayer intends to be a complete front-end for MPV/MPlayer, from basic features like playing videos, DVDs, and VCDs to more advanced features like support for MPV filters and more.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play.
So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave… don't worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume…
SMTube is an application that allows to browse, search and play YouTube videos.
Videos are played back with a media player (by default SMPlayer) instead of a web browser, this allows better performance, particularly with HD content.
SMTube is included in SMPlayer's menus, to run it just select YouTube browser in the Options menu in the SMPlayer main window, or just press F11.