Involved Projects and Packages
boost 1.66 for epkowa drivers
Latest and greatest packages for the Video Disk Recorder
Audaspace (pronounced "outer space") is a high level audio library written
in C++ with language bindings for Python for example. It started out as the
audio engine of the 3D modelling application Blender and is now released as
a standalone library.
HylaFAX is an enterprise-class system for sending and receiving facsimiles
as well as for sending alpha-numeric pages.
This package contains IMAP4, POP2, and POP3 mail servers.
After installation, activate the servers in the file /etc/inetd.conf.
PrusaSlicer takes 3D models (STL, OBJ, AMF) and converts them into G-code instructions for FFF printers or PNG layers for mSLA 3D printers. It's compatible with any modern printer based on the RepRap toolchain, including all those based on the Marlin, Prusa, Sprinter and Repetier firmware. It also works with Mach3, LinuxCNC and Machinekit controllers.
postgresqltuner.pl is a simple script to analyse your PostgreSQL database.
It is inspired by mysqltuner.pl
getmail is a mail retriever designed to allow you to get your mail from one or
more mail accounts on various mail servers to your local machine for reading
with a minimum of fuss. getmail is designed to be secure, flexible, reliable,
and easy-to-use. getmail is designed to replace other mail retrievers such as
timelimit executes a command and terminates the spawned process after a given time with a given signal. A “warning” signal is sent first, then, after a timeout, a “kill” signal, similar to the way init(8) operates on shutdown.
With a single process, GKrellM manages multiple stacked monitors and
supports applying themes to match the monitors appearance to your
window manager, Gtk, or any other theme.
* SMP CPU, Disk, Proc, and active net interface monitors with LEDs.
* Internet monitor that displays current and charts historical port
* Memory and swap space usage meters and a system uptime monitor.
* File system meters show capacity and free space and can mount and
* A mailbox monitor that can launch a mail reader and fetch remote
* Clock, calendar, and hostname display.
* APM laptop battery monitor.
* CPU and motherboard temperature display if lm_sensors modules are
* Multiple monitors managed by a single process to reduce system
* PPP on and off button that can execute your PPP scripts.
* Charts are autoscaling with configurable grid line resolution.
* Separate colors for "in" and "out" data. The in color is used for
CPU user time, disk read, forks, and net receive data. The out
color is used for CPU sys time, disk write, load, and net
* A different theme can be created with the GIMP.